I don't think that we ever sent pictures of our new siding. We had a difficult time chosing the color and trim since we have such dark windows. Dark siding tends to fade and we didn't want that. So, we picked a neutral color and will put all the razzamatazz on the inside of the house. It looks OK. Maybe we'll paint the garage white or maybe we'll paint it red.
Tonight we are having 'Heritage Night' with the cub scouts. They are suppose to bring a traditional family dish. I thouhgt of bringing pea soup, but that would be too messy (and too strange) for the boys. Instead I made humus and pita bread. Still strange but not so messy. Ok, we're not arabic - but we made it alot in India. We will also play name that tune where the cub scouts have to guess which country a song is from. So much fun and Owen is not old enough to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment