It has been a busy few weeks for us as we get ready for Hannah's wedding. Hannah picked up a sheet while we were in India for a bedspread. (She is always planning ahead.) Lucinda finished tying it with the help of Heidi and Emily. Neither Hannah nor I were much help. We put in on our own bed to she how it looked. For you that are interested in this sort of thing, the sheet was not very square which made the tying much more difficult. You can see the happy elephants dancing around the edges.
It didn't have a center brace which made the bed much bouncier and also tended to sag in the middle. I thought that was s design feature. Not everyone agreed so I had to put a block under the middle for support.
Andrew arrived at our house this week. He thinks that driving from Washington state to Iowa is too far. It took him three days.
This coming week will be a busy one as Hannah is getting married on Thursday with a reception on Friday. You're all invited!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! The Finches are sooooo excited!!
ReplyDelete