
Fall is in the air and winter is on its way. We have been taking care of the leaves and have this slick leaver picker upper. Not as efficient and six kids with six rakes - oh, wait! maybe it is. Anyway, we are ready for winter.

Craig and Heidi asked me to take their pictures with the fall colors. As you can well imagine, its difficult to Owen to sit still. Every once in a while, I caught him with everything perfect - except maybe his parents. We did, however, get some good pictures.
What? Are you saying that we weren't efficient or effective at our leaf raking endeavors. I distinctly remember 'people' hiding when it was time to rake. But it wasn't me, I always pulled my weight when it came to leaves!
ReplyDeleteIt's like you have the perfect backyard for picture taking! I am excited to see the final product of all that picture taking.
ReplyDeleteDid you guys change the storm windows this weekend too. I distinctly recall that being a character building event which people tried to avoid as well.