
Last weekend we had a big snow storm. We cleaned the snow off the driveway and sidewalks and the next morning we saw a rabbit had dug a little cave in the snow and was sitting in it next to the sidewalk. He was right next to the driveway. We would drive in and out and he just sat there. Finally after three days he left - or was eaten by a wolf.

I am working on a headboard for your mother. This week I glued the slats to the headboard. First, I had to cut the slats to the correct length and width. Then cut the tendons. They had to be glued all at once. I'd put one in and one would fall out. Glue was all over the place. Finally they were all in and clamped. They seemed a little squiwampus (i.e., not square). You'll note the square in the picture and the sledge hammer. I got everything aligned;)
Love, Dad
We didn't know that bunnies made igloos in snow! But he is very cute. And he runned away and got eaten by a wolf (direct quote from Hunter). We miss you.
ReplyDelete