I had a life changing moment this last week. When we started the new Sunday school year, I opened my Book of Mormon and Nephi fell to the floor. The binding is shot after so many years of use. Now you may say that getting a new set of scriptures is no big deal. Well, how about all the happy faces, holes punched and random scriptures that were underlined with a child's hand writing? It just won't be the same. I hate to admit it, but I bought a large type version. See - a life changing moment. (By the way, Bev's book mark, that she gave us so many years ago from South Africa, is still hanging in there.)
Did I tell you that mom and I are memorizing a seminary scripture each week? I should have been more sympathetic to all of you that had mom for a seminary teacher - she is tough. No 'whereas' for 'wherefore', no 'but' for 'that', no 'will' for 'shall' and no 'then' for 'it came to pass'
Hope everything is going well for all of you.
Love,
Dad
Wow! That definately counts as a life changing moment! And I'll have you know, I never had a problem in seminary with Mom, I was her bestest student in the whole wide world!! We miss you and love you lots.
ReplyDelete